We warmly encourage everyone to contribute – both those on HAN and their carers or family members.
- It would be ideal if you can keep your contribution to a maximum of 800 words please.
- If you have more than two items, please feel free to send them in but we reserve the right to publish the item(s) in a separate issue of Online Newsletter.
- Please include at least one, (maximum of three), relevant, high-quality digital image(s) with a minimum of 300 ppi (pixels per inch) with your contribution. Unfortunately, anything smaller than this will not be suitable for use in a print publication.
- If possible try and keep your content relevant to PINNT and what the charity stands for and who its members are – people of all ages, genders, religions, ethnicities, abilities and sexualities, who have something in common – they are either fed enterally or parenterally or care for someone who is.
- Enjoy your writing – don’t think too hard about it, just go with the flow!
- For help or support with a feature, email Julie on email@example.com
Thank you and please enjoy sharing with PINNT.
- Please note that we cannot publish stories that are promoting or selling products/services.
- We will not publish defamatory or abusive content.
- All content is subject to editing due to space restrictions and for clarity (the meaning will not be changed).
- Please include your name and contact details with all submissions in case we need to contact you with any questions.
- Please let us know if you would like your name published by your article or if you would prefer to remain anonymous.