A must read!
Written by a home parenteral nutrition patient, supported by fellow patients comments and contributions.
Covers topics that you may or may not have thought about, are struggling with or are keen to learn more. Some swept under the carpet.
Everyone living with artificial nutrition will have their own experiences and expectations, but it's amazing how many factors are common to other people.
Free to PINNT members!
- The emotional impact of artificial nutrition
- Food for thought
- Impact on family and friends
- Taking ownership of your health and nutrition
- My story
Email us at email@example.com
to request a copy to be posted to you. Please provide the following to avoid a delay in sending the information to you:
Non-PINNT members within the UK
- Your full name, postal address and PINNT membership number.
can request a copy by post from firstname.lastname@example.org
. We ask for a good will donation of £5 to cover our costs. Please donation via PayPal
- provide your full name and postal address.
Requests from outside the UK
are subject to a £5 charge. Please make your payment via PayPal
- and request your copy from email@example.com
- provide our full name and postal address.