Become a member of PINNT and join a membership community to form a united patient and carer voice.
You are not alone - be part of a positive, friendly, supportive and encouraging community.
What's more membership is free, once a member you gain access to exclusive resources and information designed to help you live life to the full including;
• Our acclaimed and invaluable 'Holiday Guidelines'
• Our 'restaurant card' (first issue free, list price £5)
• Four free copies of our newsletter 'Online' per year
• Exclusive member news
• Direct access to support and information, by telephone and email
• Member forum
• and much more....
Full Membership is for all adults and children who receive 'enteral' (tube feeing) or 'parenteral' (Intravenous/PN/HPN/TPN). This may be through a central line, PEG, JEJ, Naso gastric tube MIC-KEY Button etc. FREE to join; donations welcomed.
Associate Member is for family members, carers, friends and healthcare professionals - any individual person keen to support our charity. FREE to join; donations welcomed.
As a charity PINNT will support local postal costs when sending our PINNT resources to members. Overseas or International postage costs may be subject to a levy being charged.
Completing the form below
- Select type of membership.
- There are 3 parts to the process.
- Once you have completed the form you should see 'submit' at the end. If you do not, go back and check you have completed all necessary fields on the form.