The Tracy Hill Patient Champion Award 2023
We are delighted to announce that the nominations are now open for The Tracy Hill Patient Champion Award 2023
One award will be presented along with two certificates of recognition.
It can be an individual, a team or establishment who has championed the cause of an individual or group of people on home artificial nutrition, and related to their treatment, personal goals and ambitions while on home artificial nutrition - gone the extra mile!
Who can nominate?
You can self-nominate or nominate an individual, a team or establishment who has shown care, compassion and support to people or a person living with artificial nutrition within the UK.
Who can be nominated?
Those who meets the criteria. A family member, a friend, an individual healthcare professional (hospital or community based), a carer (paid or unpaid), a clinical team, a homecare nurse/employee, homecare supplier, the list is endless.
Terms and conditions
- You can submit more than one nomination for different candidates.
- An independent panel will review the nominations.
- The awards will be announced and presented during Home Artificial Nutrition (HAN) Week; 7 – 13 August 2023.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The panel’s decision will be final.
Nominations open on Friday 28 April 2023
Nominations close on Friday 7 July 2023
To submit your nomination click here