Tube fed patients in Hampshire

' class='news-img'/>

Perceptions of admissions for enteral tube related issues

  • Do you have a feeding tube or do you care for someone with a feeding tube? It could be a PEG, RIG or naso-enteral tube.
  • Do you live in Hampshire or near to Hampshire?

We are looking for people, over 18 years of age, to take part in a research study to find out about people s experiences of hospital admission for tube problems and what services they think would help to avoid problems with tubes at home.

Taking part in the study involves a one to one interview with a researcher in your own home (or at the University) at a time that is convenient to you. The interview should take no more than an hour.

If you would like to find out more about the study or think you would like to take part, then please contact Sue Green directly (077 8022 8473 or S.M.Green for more details.

Sue Green is funded by a National Institute for Health Research NIHR/HEE Clinical Lectureship


Latest News

Candidates for nomination locked

Candidates for nomination

Read More
#challengeGary part 2 locked

#challengeGary part 2

Read More
BAPEN & PINNT locked


Read More
#challengeGary part 1 locked

#challengeGary part 1

Read More